Meet the Chorale
1. How did you come to join the Cape Shore Chorale?
I attended a wonderful concert by the chorale when they performed Bach. I was sold! I wanted to be a part of this great group.
2. What is the best part of being a member of the chorale?
I like meeting other musicians who care about singing, performing and sharing their friendships.
3. What makes you continue to sing with the chorale?
I learn so much from Scott Breiner, our director. He makes us strive for perfection!
4. Any memories you would like to share?
I enjoy accompanying on occasion. I always love our themed programs!
5. Your background if you would like to share...
I have a bachelor and master’s degree in music, specifically organ and music education from Oklahoma University. I work at Stockton University as an academic advisor.