Meet the Chorale
1. How did you come to join the Cape Shore Chorale?
I am a 2004 founding member of Cape Shore Chorale. I joined several other people who love choral singing to form a volunteer chorale under the direction of Scott Breiner.
2. What is the best part of being a member of the chorale?
The best part of being a member of the chorale is the joy and pleasure of singing with other talented volunteers and creating beautiful experiences. Our director makes every rehearsal a positive experience.
3. What makes you continue to sing with the chorale?
Covid-19 has temporarily shut down our singing together. I really miss the emotional uplifting experience of rehearsals and performances. I can't wait to return
4. Any memories you would like to share?
The chorale and music is wonderful medicine for the soul. It has helped me through many challenging times.
5. Your background if you would like to share...
I have been involved in music since a young child and have a B.S. and M.A. in music.